The Bully Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new forum dedicated to the American Bully and APBT. Live, breathe, and talk Bully!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Build-A-Bull's Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamCatcherKennel
Senoir Member
Senoir Member
DreamCatcherKennel

Build-A-Bull's Interview Empty
PostSubject: Build-A-Bull's Interview   Build-A-Bull's Interview EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:09 pm

Thank you Build-A-Bull for doing this for us.

1. What inspired you to become a breeder?
I PERSONALLY DON'T BREED, BUT TRAIN DOGS. I GATHERED A GROUP OF FRIENDS THAT BREED AND REALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT AND WHY THEY BREED. TO HAVE THE BEST STOCK OF THIS BREED AND NO INDIVIDUAL IS OVERWHELMED BUT THE FINANCIAL BURDEN

2. What lines do you use in your breeding program?

WE STARTED WITH WHAT WAS LOCAL, GAFF, YORK, RAZORS EDGE, NEVADA, TNT AND KNOWLWOOD.

3. Do you think people breeding dogs with faults is a big issue in our community?

VERY MUCH SO. BACK IN THE DAYS BREEDERS WOULD FIX A DOG NOT SUITABLE FOR BREEDING. NOW A DAYS A DOG IS JUDGED ON HIS HEAD, CHEST AND HEIGHT SIZE. AIN'T TOO MANY FAULTS TO FIND IN THESE AREAS.

4. How do you differ than most kennels?

WE ARE A GROUP OF FRIENDS AND CO-WORKERS THAT HAPPEN TO SHARE THE SAME HOBBY, THE AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER. NOT ONE OF US EXPECTED TO MAKE A DIME AT THIS HOBBY, AND WE HAVEN'T.LOL

5. What kind of health and nutrition tips would you give other breeders?

DOGS ARE CARNIVORES, FEED RAW.

6. What registry do you use the most and why?

UKC, BECAUSE ALL OUR DOGS ARE REGISTERED WITH THEM. AND THEY OFFER THE WORKING APBT A PLACE TO SHOW HIS TALENTS, BE IT WEIGHT PULL, OBEDIENCE ETC. NOT JUST LOOKS.

7. Whats the average price for a dog from your kennel and how do you justify that pricing? $500, JUST ENOUGH FOR THE WORKING MAN AND JUST TOO MUCH FOR THE CUSTOMER LOOKING FOR A STATUS SYMBOL.

8. Who are some kennels that you are really keeping an eye on yourself?
LEONARDS KENNEL AND MINE.

9. What breedings do you have coming up soon?

WE REALLY DON'T BREED FOR THE PUBLIC. WE PREFER TO KEEP EVERYTHING WE PRODUCE. TO FOLLOW THE DOGS GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT. BUT MOST OF OUR BREEDINGS INVOLVE OLD RAZORS EDGE FOUNDATION BLOOD TO THE WASHINGTON (NEVADA, KNOWLWOOD) LINE. OR LINE BREEDING EACH LINE AND OUTCROSSING.

10. The Dog in the Bully world really standing out to you name and why this dog stands out?

4REAL 'PR' X WASHINGTON, CAUSE HE IS THE ULTIMATE BULLY NOT BULLY BRED.

11. What is your goals when breeding?

PRODUCE A DOG WITH A+ TEMPERMENT,HEALTH, BEAUTIFUL STRUCTURE,
DRIVE AND SOUND NERVES

12. On your own yard which of your own dogs in you favorite and why?

"BLUES CLUES" BECAUSE HE'S UKC WEIGHT PULL TITLED AND I CO-OWN HIM.

13. If you could own any dog which dog would it be and Why?

RAZORS EDGE T & J'S BIG BALOO, WHY? WHY? THAT WAS A DOG IN PICTURES
I COULD IMAGINE WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE IN PERSON

14. What is the beast advice to someone new to breeding?

IF YOU CAN'T FEED EM, DON'T BREED EM. OH AND LEARN PEDIGREES, KNOW WHERE A DOG WAS INBRED, LINEBRED AND OUTCROSSED.

Build-A-bull touched many things and we thank them for their input. The 14 Q Build-A-Bull's Answer made me smile i am see to many ads saying "need to go i can't afford to feed these puppies" If you can't feed them don't breed them.
Thank you so much Build-A-Bull.

Build-A-Bull is loctated on Myspace
@ http://www.myspace.com/442542038

Interview done by
Austin
of Dream Catcher Kennel
Back to top Go down
http://dreamcatcherdownsouthkennels.weebly.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Build-A-Bull's Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build-A-Bull's Interview   Build-A-Bull's Interview EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:45 pm

DreamCatcherKennel wrote:
Thank you Build-A-Bull for doing this for us.

1. What inspired you to become a breeder?
I PERSONALLY DON'T BREED, BUT TRAIN DOGS. I GATHERED A GROUP OF FRIENDS THAT BREED AND REALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT AND WHY THEY BREED. TO HAVE THE BEST STOCK OF THIS BREED AND NO INDIVIDUAL IS OVERWHELMED BUT THE FINANCIAL BURDEN

2. What lines do you use in your breeding program?

WE STARTED WITH WHAT WAS LOCAL, GAFF, YORK, RAZORS EDGE, NEVADA, TNT AND KNOWLWOOD.

3. Do you think people breeding dogs with faults is a big issue in our community?

VERY MUCH SO. BACK IN THE DAYS BREEDERS WOULD FIX A DOG NOT SUITABLE FOR BREEDING. NOW A DAYS A DOG IS JUDGED ON HIS HEAD, CHEST AND HEIGHT SIZE. AIN'T TOO MANY FAULTS TO FIND IN THESE AREAS.

4. How do you differ than most kennels?

WE ARE A GROUP OF FRIENDS AND CO-WORKERS THAT HAPPEN TO SHARE THE SAME HOBBY, THE AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER. NOT ONE OF US EXPECTED TO MAKE A DIME AT THIS HOBBY, AND WE HAVEN'T.LOL

5. What kind of health and nutrition tips would you give other breeders?

DOGS ARE CARNIVORES, FEED RAW.

6. What registry do you use the most and why?

UKC, BECAUSE ALL OUR DOGS ARE REGISTERED WITH THEM. AND THEY OFFER THE WORKING APBT A PLACE TO SHOW HIS TALENTS, BE IT WEIGHT PULL, OBEDIENCE ETC. NOT JUST LOOKS.

7. Whats the average price for a dog from your kennel and how do you justify that pricing? $500, JUST ENOUGH FOR THE WORKING MAN AND JUST TOO MUCH FOR THE CUSTOMER LOOKING FOR A STATUS SYMBOL.

8. Who are some kennels that you are really keeping an eye on yourself?
LEONARDS KENNEL AND MINE.

9. What breedings do you have coming up soon?

WE REALLY DON'T BREED FOR THE PUBLIC. WE PREFER TO KEEP EVERYTHING WE PRODUCE. TO FOLLOW THE DOGS GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT. BUT MOST OF OUR BREEDINGS INVOLVE OLD RAZORS EDGE FOUNDATION BLOOD TO THE WASHINGTON (NEVADA, KNOWLWOOD) LINE. OR LINE BREEDING EACH LINE AND OUTCROSSING.

10. The Dog in the Bully world really standing out to you name and why this dog stands out?

4REAL 'PR' X WASHINGTON, CAUSE HE IS THE ULTIMATE BULLY NOT BULLY BRED.

11. What is your goals when breeding?

PRODUCE A DOG WITH A+ TEMPERMENT,HEALTH, BEAUTIFUL STRUCTURE,
DRIVE AND SOUND NERVES

12. On your own yard which of your own dogs in you favorite and why?

"BLUES CLUES" BECAUSE HE'S UKC WEIGHT PULL TITLED AND I CO-OWN HIM.

13. If you could own any dog which dog would it be and Why?

RAZORS EDGE T & J'S BIG BALOO, WHY? WHY? THAT WAS A DOG IN PICTURES
I COULD IMAGINE WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE IN PERSON

14. What is the beast advice to someone new to breeding?

IF YOU CAN'T FEED EM, DON'T BREED EM. OH AND LEARN PEDIGREES, KNOW WHERE A DOG WAS INBRED, LINEBRED AND OUTCROSSED.

Build-A-bull touched many things and we thank them for their input. The 14 Q Build-A-Bull's Answer made me smile i am see to many ads saying "need to go i can't afford to feed these puppies" If you can't feed them don't breed them.
Thank you so much Build-A-Bull.

Build-A-Bull is loctated on Myspace
@ http://www.myspace.com/442542038

Interview done by
Austin
of Dream Catcher Kennel

Great interview guys, and really good information. I think we can all agree with number 14....if you can't feed em, then don't breed em........lol.
Back to top Go down
https://bullybrigade.forumotion.com

Build-A-Bull's Interview
Page 1 of 1